Cadet College Lahore
Cadet College Lahore (CCL) is an up-coming missionary institution released with the prime objective to build the nation builders of tomorrow. In an era where discipline is needing in every sphere of life and more so in education, the want for such institutions shall ever be on the improve.
Cadet College Lahore is also a housing institution. The City Campus is housed in a commodious building situated in one of the best localities in the heart of Lahore. It spans over an area of practically 22, 000 square feet located centrally with easy access from and to all the connecting centers, Lahore Air Port, Railway Station and the Daewoo Bus Terminals. The New Main Campus is also coming up on a large acreage and is sited in a pollution free, healthy and green atmosphere in the suburbs of Lahore. Conclusion of the new project is envisioned in about two years time. A offered view of the Main New Campus is given above. The City Campus includes of an Administrative Block, Three Academic Blocks, Eight Non commercial Blocks, Cadest’ Mess, College Library, Two Computer Laboratories, Two Science Laboratories, MI Room cum Sick Bay, an open Mosque area and a Tuck Shop.
1. Application form and prospectus can be purchased from the Administration Block for Rs.200/- by hand and for Rs.300/- by post.
2. Parents applying for admission of their wards must submit following information along with a hand written application stating:-
a. Name, Nature of Business and Monthly Income of Parent/ Guardian.
b. Department, Designation and name of concern (if in Govt. or Private Service).
c. Detailed residential & office address with telephone numbers.
d. Class for which applied and name of previous school.
e. School leaving certificate/ transfer certificate.
f. Birth certificate / form “B” of NIC registration.
g. Computerized National Identity Card of Parents & Guardians.
h. Copies of NIC of relatives authorized to meet Cadets along with an authority letter.
i. 2 X Passport- size Photographs of Cadet.
j. Bank Draft for Rs. 500/- for College Prospectus & Postage and for Rs. 5000/- for Registration/ Placement Test in favour of The Princpal, “The Leaders’! Officers’ Training Academy & Cadet College Lahore.
Schedule & Eligibility
1. Selection Tests are conducted in March, August and December catering for the Academic Schedule all over the country for classes and eligibility given here under:
a. Kindergarten Cadets : Grade K.G to IV Age 5 to 10 years
b. Junior Cadets : Grade V to VII Age 10 to 12 years
c. Senior Cadets : Grade VIII, IX, X & XI Age 12 to 16 years
Note: Physical appearance of the candidates must correspond with the age declared in the application form
2. Number of seats for admission to various classes are restricted.
3. Admission is subject to qualifying the Selection & Placement Test / Interview, Aptitude /Placement Test / Interview. Aptitude / Placement test will be conducted in presence of the parents.
4. No certificate of examination is accepted. Admission is granted in keeping with the Level of Knowledge and competence of the candidate.
Tel: +92-42-38592615, 35833013
Address 10-Babar Blcok New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan