Independent Medical College Faisalabad
Independent Medical College is one of the medical colleges with an progressive and progressive vision. The aim to determine IMC is to supply the most congenial atmosphere to obtain par excellence requirements in all medical faculties and produce most genuine professionals, mature and armed with all humane and humble values perfect to serve society in all walks of life.
Conclusion of college building facilities is a vivid milestone towards fulfilment of the dream to provide a beacon of light for the country’s medical needs both in academic and treatment. Main stress will be given to inoculate moral, ethical and spiritual functions to face social and medical problems with great knowledge and acumen, responsibility and devotion.
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
The study and exercise of medicine demands integrity, compassion, responsibiilty, devotion and rational curiosity. The individual’s educational and other life encounters prior to medical college should demontrate and strengthen these quailties.
The admission committee of college will look for research of interest in the form of research or progress study beyond the classroom, service to the community, leadership abilities, integrity and superb interpersonal skills. Independent Medical College seeks students who value human diversity, exhibit a love of learning, have an appreciation of science and art of medicine and care labeled to provide others.
- There is no age limit for admission to MBBS course as per decision of PM&DC.
- A minimum of 60 percent score in pre-medical F. Sc. course is recommended (according to PM&DC rules and regulations) as per basis of application for admission into Independent Medical COllege.
- The applicant has passed MCAT executed by the provincial/central Government.
- Although proper weightage will be given to MCAT, however, Aptitude/Interviews and medical clearance certificates by Independent Medical College are other essential components of the admission process.
- Minimum SAT II score of 550 marks each in the subject of biology, chemistry, physics/maths
- The applicant has passed the MCAT conducted by the Provincial/Central Government.
- All qualifications must be established by an equilevant certificate released by Inter-Board Committee of Chairman IBCC, Islamabad.
- Candidates must understand that meeting the eligibility criteria and distributing a complete applications provide no assurance for admission.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details.We provide the best information about Independent Medical College Admissions 2013 including Independent Medical College Surgery and allied departments, Independent Medical College Admissions 2013, Independent Medical College Medicine and allied departments, Independent Medical College Basic science department, Independent Medical College Departments, Independent Medical College Graduate Programs, Independent Medical College Undergraduate Programs, Independent Medical College Faculty,Independent Medical College Teachers, Independent Medical College Teaching staff.
Tel: +92 41 2617122-24, 2618283
Fax: +92 41 2623413
Address P-177, Jinnah Colony, Faisalabad (38000), Pakistan.