Aziz Fatimah Medical & Dental College Faisalabad
Aziz Fatimah Medical & Dental College (AFMDC) is a undertaking of Ghafoor Bashir Pvt Limited established under the umbrella of Aziz Fatimah Trust a Sitara Group’s Public Welfare entity and Al Habib Group of Colleges.
Aziz Fatimah Hospital will be affixed for clinical training of students. Aziz Fatimah Hospita is the neural child of Sitara Group of Establishments and is welfare wing of Sitara Group for the People of Faisalabad. Sitara Group of Industries is renowned Industrial group of Pakistan concerned in the production of textiles, chemical, industrial gases. The hospital was recognized in 1979 by the group elders and was inaugurated by, the ten, President of Pakistan General Muhammad Zia Ul Haq on 25 Aug, 1980.
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
The selection procedure comprises of an entry test of UHS (MCAT), entry test of Aziz Fatima Medical & Dental College Faisalabad and interview.
UHS Entry Test
This Test is carried out by University of Health Sciences Lahore fundamentally for selection of applicants for admission into the public sector medical colleges of Punjab. Entry test of Federal Board and other provinces are approved.
Merit list will be organized on the basis of the marks obtained in Matric, FSc (or equivalent Exams), UHS (MCAT) and entry test. Applicants short listed on the basis of merit will be called for interview, which will be performed by a panel of experts. The purpose of the interview is to evaluate the personality of the applicant and the motivation level to become a doctor.
Confirmation of admission
Admission of the determined students will be established only after they have placed the college admission, tuition and other fees as prescribed, within specified days of announcement of the result. If a seat is not proved by due date, it will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list.
Once a student is accepted in the college, his Matric, FSc and other certificates will be sent to the worried Board / University / Institution for verification. If the documents are found incorrect the students will be expelled from the college and his / her fees / dues will not be refunded.
Docs essential to be submitted at Admission office before receiving your entry test roll number are as under.
- Original Application Reference Number (ARN) keep photocopy for your future use
- 3 x passport size color photographs (Latest).
- Attested photo copy of matriculation, FSc or equivalent qualification with IBCC Equivalent certificates.
- Attested photo copy of CNIC / Passport (for foreign students).
- Photo copy of CNIC of Father / Guardian / Passport (for foreign students).
- Copy of latest UHS entry test roll number slip (or Result).
- 660 Marks(60%) in FSc. with (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) subjects
- Successful the end of FSc. Exam. or Qualification Equivalancy by IBCC.
- Should have came out in the UHS Entry Test or should have qualified in the respective Provincial Entry Test as per PMDC rules. (Entry Test of one Province is relevant in other Provinces).
- Successful in Interview.
- Foreign Students/Overseas Pakistanis-Eligibility: Click on to “Foreign and Overseas Students”.
Tel: +92 41 8752931-5
Fax: +92 41 8755034
Address West Canal Road, Old Ghaffar Bashir Children Hospital Building Faisalabad Pakistan