Central Park Medical College Lahore
The Health and Education foundation was organized by a group of overseas Pakistani doctors and local Pakistani partners who required to add in medical education and medical service delivery in Pakistan. The objective of the foundation is to bring brilliance in medical education and service delivery in line with the formulated world.
Central Park Medical College (CPMC) has invented a progressive MBBS course which will deliver the curriculum which, while confirming to PMDC, conditions, will have added features like problem based learning, integrated learning and student selected modules. The other salient feature of this program is regular contributions of teachers from United Kingdom who have foreign reputation.
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Medical Education
- Behavioral Sciences
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Admission Form and prospectus can be attained from following places on payment of Rs. 1000/-, & finished form can be submitted at these places alongwith payment of Rs. 2500/- as process fee.
- Admission Cell, Central Park Medical College. Central Park Housing Scheme, 31 km Ferozepur Road, Lahore. Tel: 042-36135989, 042-35935333-4
- Chughtais Lahore lab. Adjacent to Ammar Medical Complex, 10 Jail Road, lahore.
- Contact Miss. Fernaz Khan, Cell: 0321-4037248
- WAPDA Teaching Hospital Complex, 210 ferozpur Road, Ichhra, Lahore. Contact Mr. Burhan Tahir, Tel: 042-36120050, 042-37590711 Ext: 307.
- 154 Adam Jee Road, Rawalpindi Cantt. Tel: 051-5513345, 051-5514133.
- Angeliqui School St#81, G-6/4, Embassy Road Islamabad, Tel: 051-2831007, 051-2831008
- Chughtais Lahore Lab, Dost Medical Complex, Nishter Road Multan. Contact Mr. Muhammad sardar, Cell: 0345-8401285, 0300-6320793
- IT Tower, 73-E1, Hali Road, Near Hafeez Centre, Gulberg III, Lahore. Contact Mr. Omar Javed Cell: 0333-4207020.
- Admission Form can be downloaded from site. In such case send Demand Draft of Rs. 3500/- with completed admission form as process fee.
- Attach subsequent documents with admission form,
- Attested copy of Matric / O level
- Attested copy of F. Sc. / A level
- Attested copy of MCAT Result / Provincial Entry Test Result of respective province (for applicants of other provinces) /
- SATII (for foreign seat applicants)
- Attested copy of Equiivalance Certificate from IBCC (for O level & A level candidates)
- Attested copy of Applicant’s CNIC. / Form B and Domicile
- Attested copy of Father’s / Mother’s / Guardian’s CNIC.
- Four passport size attested photographs
- Short listed applicants will be called for interview.
- Candidates must have passed F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with at least 60% marks or equivalent examinations like British A-level or American High School Examination (out of three science subjects Chemistry & Biology are essential).
- The applicant who has passed British A-level or American High School Examinations should submit the equivalence certificate
- from the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), House No. 342, St. 97, G-9/4, Islamabad.
- Candidate must have passed UHS Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)/ Provincial Entry Test of individual province/ SAT II with smallest 550 score for foreign students (out of three science subjects Chemistry & Biology are essential)
- It will be firmly on merit. The merit is structured on the marks obtained in UHS Entry Test, F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent, Matriculation and interview by the Admission Committee CPMC. As per PMDC direction the weightage ratio will be as under:
- Matric 10%
- F. Sc. 40 %
- Provincial Govt. Entry Test 37. 5%
- CPMC Interview 12. 5%.
Address Central Park Housing Scheme, 31 km Ferozepur Road,Kahna Nau Lahore Pakistan.