CMH Lahore Medical College & Institute of Dentistry Lahore
CMH Lahore Medical College is situated in the driveway of Mixed Military Hospital Lahore in the secure and serene environment of Lahore Cantonment. The college building has a covered area of approximately 50000 sq. feet. Lecture rooms which are equipped with multimedia and modern sound system and secure seating understanding can provide up to 100 students each. Air-conditioning of one of the lecture rooms has recently been finished. Spacious dissection hall with adjacent Anatomy museum, two laboratories, administration offices, library, sports facilities and cafeteria amount to the present college campus.
Admissions are open to all Pakistani, Overseas Pakistani and suitable Foreign students. Applications are now being asked for admission into MBBS and BDS courses. Academic session will commence in November 2011. Selection decision by the panel would be final. Admissions will be made on merit established relating to the marks attained in Matric, FSc and entry test as per following weightages
- Matric / Equivalent – 10%
- F. Sc / Equivalent – 40%
- College Entry Test – 12. 5%
- MCAT – 37. 5%
- Applicants will have to excellent the entry Test (MCAT) conducted by the University of Health Sciences Lahore otherwise they will not be eligible for admission in CMH Lahore Medical College.
- CollegFor information on MCAT (Entry Test by UHS, please visit UHS website at http://uhs.edu.pk
- Entry Test (MCAT) will be executed by the College as per policy of University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore. For information on MCAT by CMH Lahore Medical College, please speak to Admission Office of the college.
Pakistani National Students
F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with lowest of 660 / 1100 marks (without marks of NCC or Hifz-e- Quran) or equivalent qualification on all Pakistan basis.
Qualification Comparative To FSC Pre-Medical
American High School and A Level students should submit Equivalence certificate of IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen), which can be discovered from their following offices: -
Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, FBISE Building, Sector H-8/4, Islamabad
Tel: 0092-51-9235017, 9250452.
Inter Board Committee of Chairmen Regional Office at Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, 86 Mozang Road, Lahore. Punjab.
Inter Board Committee of Chairmen Regional Office at Board of Intermediate Education, Bakhtiari Youth Centre, North Nazimabad, Karachi, Sindh.
- Ten per cent seats for international students have been appropriated. These candidates will contend among their own categories on the basis of Matric / Equivalent examination, F. Sc. / Equivalent examinations, SAT-I, SAT-II (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) or MCAT score and college entry test.
- Foreign students with SAT – 11 score(above 550) are exempted from MCAT and college entry test.
- For further informations, applicants are enquired to visit the college website: www.cmhlahore.edu.
- Furthermore data about admission can also be attained through email: info@cmhlahore. edu. pk or from the following telephone numbers +92-42-36605550-51, fax number +92-42-36605550.
Tel: +92 42 36605550, 36605551, 66992169
Fax: +92 42-36605551
Address CMH Lahore Medical College, Abdur Rehman Road Lahore Cantt Pakistan.