Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi
Jinnah Medical and Dental College accepted its first batch of MBBS students in 1998 and its first batch of BDS students in 1999. Our first batch of doctors and dentists graduated in June 2003. The College is related with the University of Karachi and acknowledged by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. Graduates from JMDC are suitable to sit for foreign qualifying examinations such as USMLE (ECFMG) and PLAB. To date, JMDC students have earned over 578 variances in MBBS subjects and over 348 distinctions in BDS subjects on the Professional Examinations conducted by the University of Karachi.You have also get access of GMMMC Admission.
- Islamiat & Pakistan Studies
- General Pathology & Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
The Application Fee covers the prospectus, digesting of application and Entrance Test charges.
You have also get access of GMC Admission.
The following must be presented at the time of application:
- Concluded application form
- Personal Statement (150 words or less)
The Personal Declaration should be an original essay which tells us anything about yourself and your goals. Please give time and thought to this as it is your opportunity to stand out from the other applicants.
- Two recent, color, passport size photos (within last 6 weeks)
- Photocopies of the following documents must be attested:
- HSc Marksheet (or O/A Level Marksheets, High School Transcript)
- IBCC Equivalence Certificate for HSC (for non Pakistani Board graduates)
- SSC Marksheet
- SSC Certificate
- IBCC Equivalence Certificate for SSC (for non Pakistani Board graduates)
- National ID Card (or B Form with Father’s ID card)
- Passport (for Non Pakistani Nationals)
- Certificates for Extra Curricular Achievements after Class 9
- The Entrance Test includes lots of multiple choice (One Best Choice) questions in the subsequent subjects:
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics (based in Intermediate Syllabus)
- English (Comprehension and Vocabulary)
- Elementary Mathematics
- Data Interpretation
These are one most effective choice questions, there is no negative marking.
Jinnah Medical & Dental College, 22-23 Shaheed-e-Millat Road, Karachi.
Any application which is turned incomplete may not be processed until it is complete. Jinnah Medical and Dental College is not responsible for applications turned in by candidates who are not eligible for admission. All admissions are provisional based on final enrollment with the University of Karachi.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details.We provide the best information about Jinnah Medical and Dental College Admissions 2013 including Jinnah Medical and Dental College Surgery and allied departments, Jinnah Medical and Dental College Admissions 2013, Jinnah Medical and Dental College Medicine and allied departments, Jinnah Medical and Dental College Basic science department, Jinnah Medical and Dental College Departments, Jinnah Medical and Dental College Graduate Programs.Jinnah Medical and Dental College Undergraduate Programs, Jinnah Medical and Dental College Faculty,Jinnah Medical and Dental College Teachers, Jinnah Medical and Dental College Teaching staff.
Tel: (92-21) 34935009
Fax: (92-21) 34938035
Address 22-23 Shaheed-e-Millat Road Karachi, Pakistan