NFC Institute of Engineering and Technological Training
National Fertilizer Corporation of Pakistan is one of the most significant employers of qualified engineers specifically in the discipline of Chemical Engineering. In arrangement to meet the requirement of trained manpower for chemical process industry especially in the fertilizer sector, a Training Centre was organized in 1985 with the specialized assistance of M/s. COSMO International Co., Ltd., Japan. The Centre trained managers, engineers, supervisors, operators/ technicians through multi-dimensional programs that vary widely in content and duration for all types of process and engineering industry.
The degree programs at NFC IET are affiliated with Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.To additional diversify the things to do of the Centre and in line with the education and learning policy announced by the Government of Pakistan, NFC with the approval of Ministry of Industries & Production, Government of Pakistan upgraded the Centre in 1994 and started graduate architectural classes initially in Chemical Engineering discipline and changed its nomenclature as “NFC Institute of Engineering & Technological training”. This was also the need of the country and particularly of this area.
- BSc Power Engineering
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- BSc Computer Systems Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- Bachelors in Technology (B-Tech)
- BS Environmental Sciences
- B.Sc Chemical Engineering
- BSc Electronics Engineering
Applicant will have to mention his/her preference for Chemical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or B. S Computer Science programs. In case applicant is interested in only one or two of the program then he/she should indicate on the application form keeping that in mind. Personal preference once given will not be ordinarily changed except in inevitable cases provided merit is not disturbed. A re-processing fee of Rs. 1000 will have to be paid in each case. Please put a cross ( x ) against discipline in which you are not at all engaged.
- A applicant who meets the age restriction criteria given in this prospectus becomes eligible for admission on manufacturing of F. Sc. /DAE result card securing 60% marks in F. Sc. (physics, chemistry & mathematics) or DAE. It should be noted that the minimum amount criteria of 60% marks in F. Sc. /DAE/ICS for admission in the B. Sc. Engineering Program is suitable for all categories. In addition the applicant must obtain at least 100 marks in the Entry Test conducted by NFC IET, Multan. An attested copy of Result Card must reach IET at the scheduled date. However, he/she can appear in the Entry Test without the result card. *Applicants studying Computer Science/ Computer Studies in lieu of chemistry in F. Sc. /A-Level and ICS are eligible only for Electrical Engineering with specialization in Consumer electronics Engg. and Computer Systems Engineering.
BS Computer science
- F.Sc. Pre-Engineering/ Pre-Medical/ DAE/ Intermediate with Computer Science/ General Science/ Commerce or equivalent with 45% aggregate marks.
Address P.O Fertilizer Project Khanewal Road Multan, Pakistan.