Preston University Islamabad
Preston University, Pakistan was organized as School of Business and Commerce in 1984 to foster academic excellence. Preston University is seriously committed to increasing the quality of higher education in Pakistan. The university is managed by a group of dedicated professionals and academicians who have committed their lives to the cause of higher education in Pakistan. Since its inception in 1984, Preston Network has imparted knowledge and skills to thousands of individuals through many teaching programs.
That practical knowledge from this specific School offers enjoyed a significant role in the qualified in addition to private progress connected with some of our students.
- B-Tech (Pass)
- B-Tech (Hons)
- M.Sc/MS :Mathematics
- M.Sc :Electronics
- M.Sc :Telecommunication
- M.Sc :Mathematics
- M.Phi/PH.D :Mathematics, Electronics, Telecommunication
- M.Sc :Economics
- M.Sc sychology
- M.Sc :Applied Psychology
- M.Sc :International Relations, International Diplomacy
- M.Phil/Ph.D : Economics, Psychology,
- B.Ed :Education
- M.Ed :Education
- MA/MS :Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D :Education
- BS :Nanoscience & Technology
- MS :Nanoscience & Technology
- DRM Diploma in Disaster Risk Management
- MSc Disaster Risk Management
- MSc :Environmental Management
- MSc :Occupational Health & Safety.
The academic year for regular programs at Preston University consists of Spring Semester and Fall Semester, each of 20 weeks duration. A 9-week Summer Semester is offered as a fast-paced Summer Session. The time span for each semester is shown below:
Graduate and Undergraduate Programs (Regular)
- Holders of any one of the following qualifications are eligible for admission.
- High School graduation (12 years of school education)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate Certificate in science, arts, or commerce (FA, FSc, I.Com)
- Diploma in Commerce with Certificate in Commerce (C.Com+D.Com)
- GCE O’Levels (minimum eight subjects) Plus A’Levels (min 3 subjects)
- International Baccalaureate
- In addition to the minimum qualification, candidates are required to qualify a written test and an interview for admission to BBA Program.
The Chancellor of Preston University, Dr. Abdul Basit presided over both the meetings. While presenting an overview of the achievements of the university, during the period that came under review, he said that it is indeed a matter of immense pleasure and pride for him to inform the distinguished members of the Board that the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Government of Pakistan, has upgraded the Islamabad Campus of Preston University, Kohat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to outstanding category “W-4”. This has been done in view of its exceptional academic performance and for satisfying the minimum criteria and standards set forth for private institutions of higher learning in the country, by HEC. He reminded the members of the Board that all the other campuses of Preston University also remain placed in the highest category ‘W’. On the occasion, he briefed the members of the Board about the upcoming projects of Preston University, Karachi and Kohat. He also spoke about the academic, co-curricular and extra curricular activities organized during the year under review, and the remarkable successes achieved in these areas.